Access your account on your own schedule.
Our lives are hectic. It seems like there are more things to do than hours in the day. With Online Banking, you can securely manage your finances at your convenience.
- View account balances, transfer funds, or make loan payments
- Apply for a loan
- Access the first mortgage servicing portal
- Review recent or pending transactions, including ATM and debit card activity
- Pay bills faster and easier with Bill Payer
- View and print images of cleared checks
- Place a stop payment on a check
Enroll for Online Banking Today
- By Phone – (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext.1]
- In Person – visit a branch near you
During the enrollment process, you will be provided with a temporary user ID and password. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your temporary user ID and password, as well as instructed to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), an enhanced security that verifies your identity.
Please note that for security reasons, your Online Banking credentials will be disabled if you have not logged into your Online Banking or Mobile Banking account within a six-month period. To keep your Online Banking credentials active, simply log into your account either using Online Banking or the Mobile Banking.