Save Money with a Homemade Dog Treats Recipe
Your dog deserves the best. What’s better than homemade treats with simple, natural ingredients and a recipe that’s budget-friendly, too. Try this quick and easy recipe for Peanut Butter Dog Treats:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup plain peanut butter (make sure it doesn’t have the sweetener Xylitol)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, peanut butter, and eggs.
- Add water a little at a time until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Roll out your dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters or a thick, small glass.
- Transfer cookies to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the bottoms are brown.
- Let them cool for about an hour until they’re as hard as crackers.