Turn purchases into powerful perks with Extra Awards.
Your First Florida Credit Union Diamond Rewards Visa® Credit Card and your Rewards Checking Account open up a world of extras by enabling you to earn points toward benefits like cash-back, gift cards, merchandise, travel, and more.
- As a First Florida Diamond Rewards Visa® Credit Card holder, you earn 1 point for every $1 spent when you sign for purchases.
- As a Rewards Checking Account holder, you earn 1 point for every $5 spent each time you use your First Florida Debit Card for a signature-based purchase/transaction.
Whether you’re buying big-ticket items or paying for everyday expenses, watch your points add up. Once you’ve accumulated enough points, redeem them for exciting awards such as:
Cash-back: Imagine getting $25 to $1,000 cash-back just because you’re buying things you want or need.
Gift Cards: Treat yourself or someone you love to anything from a movie to a spa experience by using your points on a wide range of gift cards. We have hundreds of options including top restaurants, stores, and retailers.
Merchandise: Love to shop? Browse 23 categories featuring thousands of popular name-brand products, from electronics and home appliances to apparel and more.
Travel: Earn your way towards a new travel experience. You can use your points for airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
Need help registering your account?
The process is simple and only takes a few moments to complete. Start by navigating to the Extra Awards login page. Then, select the option to Create New Account. Follow the steps to complete your registration:
Create a Username
Start by creating a username and password. Remember to use a unique password or passphrase that others may not be able to guess easily.
Reference Your SSN
and Visa Card
Have the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your First Florida 16-digit Visa® credit card or Visa® debit card number available. If you have a Diamond Rewards Visa® Credit Card and a Rewards Checking Account, you’ll need to register both cards.
Enter Your Email
Use your email on file with First Florida to complete a successful registration. If you have multiple emails on file, use the email indicated as the “Preferred” email on your account. Your preferred email is used to authenticate your account. Review your preferred email in Online Banking or the Mobile App.
Secure Your Account
Select two Challenge Questions that will be used for additional authentication and/or when changing your account password.
If you need additional assistance or have a question that we haven't covered, please call (855) 854-5493.
What if I can't remember the email I have on file?
That’s easy! Click to learn about several ways to verify your email address.
1. You can quickly find your email address through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
- Using your computer, sign in to Online Banking
- Click on your name in the top-right corner
- Select Settings, then Contact
- Click on Email and verify your Preferred email address
- Using your mobile device, sign into the app
- Tap the More Menu, select Settings, and then Contact
- Tap Email and verify your Preferred email address
2. Stop by your local branch with your government-issued ID for verification, and a branch employee will update your record on the spot.
3. Make an appointment online through First Florida’s convenient Appointment Concierge feature to speak or meet with your local branch representative to update your account
4. Contact the Member Support Center at (800) 766-4328, ext. 1, to assist you by phone. Please note, updating your email address by phone will require you to provide an electronic copy of your government-issued ID for security verification.
What if I don't use Online Banking?
No problem! Now is a great time to get started with Online Banking.
- Review the online banking agreement and disclosure
- Confirm your identity with your First Florida account information
- Create a username and request a temporary password. Once you receive that, use it to create your account password.
What other option do I have for redeeming my Extra Awards points?
We have you covered!