Homeownership made simple.
At First Florida Credit Union, we understand purchasing a home is perhaps one of the most important and largest financial decisions you'll ever make. Having a dedicated professional to help you navigate the process can be a real plus.
From traditional 30-year fixed-rate mortgages to adjustable-rate mortgages, we offer a variety of products and resources to help you select a financial solution that best suits your needs.
Visit our First Mortgage Center where you can:
- View mortgage rates and product offerings
- Use tools and resources to better understand the mortgage journey
- Apply and get pre-qualified
Speak with a loan professional:
- Call (800) 766-4328, ext. 5 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext. 5]
- Visit a branch near you
Learn about our Right at Home closing costs special!
We pay closing costs up to 1% of loan amount on terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years*
* Closing Costs Offer: Applies only to conventional, first mortgage loans with terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Refinances, FHA, USDA, VA, and loans exceeding $510,400 are excluded. Offer applies only to purchases of owner-occupied, primary residential properties. Manufactured homes, second homes, vacation homes, and investment properties are excluded. First Florida Credit Union will pay closing costs and expenses (up to 1.0% of the loan amount or a maximum of $5,104.00 whichever is less) to third parties associated with the note and the mortgage. Costs and expenses paid by First Florida shall not exceed $5,104.00 and shall not include origination fees, discount points, prepaid interest, private mortgage insurance premiums, or initial deposit required to set up an escrow account. A non-refundable fee to cover an appraisal and credit report is collected during the application process. If the entire principal balance of the loan is paid in full within 36 months of loan closing, borrower will be required to repay First Florida the full amount of the costs and expenses that were paid by the Credit Union. Contact the credit union for complete details.
Offer can change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
Credit qualifications apply and membership is required.