Fostering a caring and responsible environment.
First Florida Credit Union is made up of many moving parts, from our board of directors to front-line staff -- all of whom play an integral part in making First Florida a thriving credit union.
Board of Directors
Our member-elected, board of directors is made up of volunteers with years of applicable experience.
- Jonathan R. Lyon, Chairman
- Richard M. Hood, Vice Chairman
- Ken Jones, Treasurer
- Nancy H. Meier, Secretary
- Robert L. Bull, Director
- Robert W. Gentry, Director
- Sandra Magyar, Director
- Cornita A. Riley, Director
- Dean Willis, Director
Executive Management Team
Under the direction of the board, our executive management team develops pro-member strategies. The credit union's leadership fosters a culture that fuels a caring, responsible environment that goes beyond banking to Enriching People Every Day®.
- Brent E. Lister, President/CEO
- Joey Carpenter, EVP Lending
- Linda K. Jones, EVP Operations
- Brad Long, EVP Finance
- Michelle Troha, SVP Marketing/Community Relations
- Andrea Hurley, SVP Risk Management
- Rick Harper, SVP Accounting
- Libby Polk, SVP Administration
- Tim Brown, SVP Information Technology
First Florida is proud to employ over 160 individuals who work as a close-knit team to contribute to the success of the organization. While we continue to look for ways to improve the member experience, we also look for ways to improve the employee experience. We believe the positive, supportive environment we provide our staff is what inspires their daily commitment to go above and beyond.
In return, we are proud to hold recognition among the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Florida by Florida Trend magazine for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017.