Notify us of your upcoming travel plans.
Ensure your transactions are not blocked while traveling. Set up your travel notices using one of the three convenient options below:
Card Controls App
For real-time, instant travel notifications, launch the First Florida Card Controls App from your device. After you have launched the app, follow the steps below:
- If you've registered more than one card on the Card Controls App, select the card you plan to use on your trip.
- Next, select the 'Travel Notices' icon.
- Then, tap the + (plus) symbol at the top-right of the Travel Notices screen.
- Next, add your destination, departure date, and return date information.
- The final step is to tap the 'Save Trip' button at the bottom of the screen.
The First Florida Card Controls App is a robust companion to the Mobile Banking App, enabling you to manage your First Florida Cards when and how you want.
Not using the Card Controls App? Download it today from your device's app store.
On the Desktop/Browser View
Go to 'Card Controls' in Online Banking (desktop/browser view) to set up travel notifications.
- Select the card you'll be traveling with and then 'Travel Notice'. Tap 'Add a Travel Notice' and enter your travel-related information.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the travel notifications to become effective. For real-time, instant notifications, use the First Florida Card Controls App.
Speak to a Member Service Representative
Call us during normal business hours at (800) 766-4328. A member service representative will be more than happy to assist you with setting up a travel notification.