Select Employee Groups
Discover the employer advantage.
First Florida Credit Union membership has come a long way from the days of serving but a few employers to now serving whole communities throughout the state of Florida. While our field of membership has expanded quite a bit, we have not forgotten the importance of providing employers with resources for trusted financial solutions.
Becoming a Select Employee Group (SEG) is an excellent way to provide your employees with added benefits at no cost to your organization. Credit unions are well-known for providing competitively-priced financial products and services. In addition to these practices, we provide our SEGs with:
- Financial education seminars and “Lunch and Learns” on topics such as budgeting, investment services, credit cards, and other topics that are beneficial to your employees’ personal financial needs
- Materials (i.e. brochures, flyers, etc.), personalized service, and advice to empower your employees to reach their full financial potential
- A designated First Florida representative to serve as your coordinator
Your organization’s participation also guarantees your employees access to membership, regardless of residency.
Joining is easy and there is no cost to you. Contact your regional representative for more information today!
Jacksonville, Orlando and Miami:
Ashleigh Robinson at (800) 766-4328, ext. 1270 or email Ashleigh
Hannah Crow at (800) 766-4328, ext. 7606 or email Hannah
Some of Our Select Employee Groups
State of Florida including:
- Agency for Healthcare Administration
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Finance
- Department of Health
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Division of Disability Determination
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Northeast Florida State Hospital
- Office of Public Defender
- State Attorney’s Office
- CSX Transportation
- Veritiv Corp
- Aspire Health Partners
- Florida State University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Florida State College of Jacksonville
- Daniel Kids
- Children’s Home Society
- Goodwill Industries
- Salvation Army
- Sunrise Community, Inc.