Use the equity in your home with a set payment.
First Florida Credit Union’s competitive, fixed-rate second mortgage gives you access to the equity in your home with a one-time draw of funds. Pay for college, home repairs, debt consolidation, vacation, and more.
You will have peace of mind knowing that you have a mortgage serviced by the credit union with a rate and payment that will remain constant for the entire term.
Advantages of our Second Mortgage Home Equity Loan:
- Low to no closing costs
We pay up to $500 toward your closing costs.*
- Fixed rate terms up to 20 years
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate
- Available in all 50 states
- Servicing retained by the credit union
- No escrow account required
Property Types: Owner-occupied, primary residences, or second vacation homes. Excludes manufactured homes, commercial property, income-producing rental homes, and multi-unit (2-4 units) homes.
Apply for a Loan Today
- Apply for a Second Mortgage Online
- By phone – call (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext. 1]
- In person — visit a branch near you
If you submitted your mortgage application prior to May 21, 2019, please click here to access your account profile on the former platform. If you have any concerns, please feel free to call us at (800) 766-4328, ext. 1.
*If loan is paid off within 24 months of origination, member will be required to reimburse the credit union for all fees and closing costs paid on member’s behalf.
Credit qualifications apply and membership is required.