Access your account on your own schedule.
Our lives are hectic. It seems like there are more things to do than hours in the day. With Online Banking, you can securely manage your finances at your convenience.
- Check account balances and review recent and pending transactions
- Apply for a loan or make a payment
- Access the first mortgage servicing portal
- Transfer funds between accounts, including accounts at other financial institutions
- Pay bills faster and easier with Bill Payer
Customize your experience.
You’re unique, and the way you handle your finances should suit your style and goals. Tailoring your overall digital experience is simple. By accessing Online Banking through a computer, you can easily:
- Create budgets, savings goals, and analyze your spending
- Select from a list of notifications you wish to receive
- Nickname and color-code your accounts
- Personalize your dashboard with your image
Enjoy peace of mind.
The security of your accounts is a top priority. Tools that help prevent fraud keep your private information and accounts safe. From your mobile device, computer, or tablet, you can quickly:
- Receive and send secure messages using the message center
- Block or unblock debit and credit cards with the card controls feature***
- Set up a security code, as an additional tool to authenticate your identity
- Notify the credit union of your upcoming travel plans using the message center
*** The card controls feature does not replace reporting your card as lost or stolen. Contact the credit union immediately if you believe unauthorized transactions have been made. Card controls feature does not prevent recurring transactions, refunds, reversals, or credit adjustments from posting.
Enroll in Online Banking Today
- By Phone – (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext.1]
- In Person – visit a branch near you
During the enrollment process, you will be provided with a temporary password. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your temporary password, as well as instructed to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), an enhanced security feature that verifies your identity.
Please note that for security reasons, your Online Banking credentials will be disabled if you have not logged into your Online Banking or Mobile Banking account within a six-month period. To keep your Online Banking credentials active, simply log into your account either using Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
How to Enroll in Online Banking