Updated: September 7, 2021
Important Information Regarding COVID-19 & First Florida Branch Operations
To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises wearing a mask indoors in public while in an area of substantial or high transmission.
In accordance with the CDC’s announcement, First Florida is recommending all members wear a mask while visiting a branch.
All First Florida employees are instructed to wear masks while in close proximity with members and other employees for the safety of all.
We appreciate your understanding and effort to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
First Florida Branch Operations
All First Florida Branch lobbies are open for all transactions.
We follow county, state, and federal guidelines and safety precautions.
Safety practices are in place at all branches:
- Floor markers and Plexiglas barriers are installed to assist members and staff in maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
- Hand sanitizers and tissues are available at all stations.
Access to Your Account
We also encourage members to utilize the following resources:
- Online Banking: If you have not done so, now may be an excellent time to register for Online Banking so you’re always connected to your money. Enjoy features like Bill Payer and other functionalities to stay up-to-date on your finances.
- Mobile Banking App: Download our Mobile Banking App to perform essential banking transactions like e-Deposits or money transfers from your home, work, or on the go.
- ATMs: As a First Florida member, you have access to a network of over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, as well as an extensive network of surcharge-free deposit-taking ATMs. Locate an ATM nearest you.
- Phone Support: Representatives from our full-service, Member Support Center are available to assist you by calling (800) 766-4328, ext. 1, during our regular business hours.
- In-Person Support: Branch personnel are available to assist members in the lobby or the drive-thru during regular business hours.
- CO-OP Shared Branching: First Florida members have access to CO-OP Shared Branching during this time. However, in the event of any branch lobby closures throughout the nation, we encourage you to contact the CO-OP Shared Branch before arriving. Find a CO-OP Shared Branch location on our Locations page.
Other Preventative Measures We’re Taking
- We are actively communicating with our staff to keep them informed, as the health and well-being of our members and employees are vital to us.
- All First Florida employees have been educated on preventative actions they can take, such as hand washing, cough and respiratory etiquette, etc.
First Florida remains focused on serving your financial needs. Together we can do our part to help contain the spread of the virus. Thank you for trusting us to serve you safely.