Grow Your "Interest" in First Florida
13-Month Savings Certificate 2.69% APY*
For a limited time, we're offering a special 13-month certificate that allows you to lock in an above-market rate long enough to see your money grow, without having to tie up your funds for several years.
- $50,000 minimum balance
- Federally insured up to $250,000
- Includes Individual Retirement Accounts
Lock in a Better Yield Today!
- Call (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext. 1]
- Stop by a branch near you
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate is 2.66%. APY is based on the assumption that interest and principal will remain in the account until maturity. APY is accurate as of July 1, 2019. Minimum balance to open and receive interest is $50,000. This certificate offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. A withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings. A substantial penalty applies to early withdrawal of principal before maturity. Upon maturity, the 13-month certificate will automatically renew as a regular 12-month certificate at the rate in effect at that time. Minimum balance to open and earn interest on a 12-month certificate is $1,000.
Not available for institutional investors.
Federally insured to at least $250,000 by NCUA, an agency of the US Government. IRAs insured separately for up to an additional $250,000 by NCUA.