Home Equity Line of Credit Rate
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) – 20 Year Term
Example below: Fees and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on $50,000 credit limit and 80% Combined Loan To Value (CLTV).
|Mortgage Term||Interest Rate
as low as
(no origination or discount points)
|Combined Loan to Value
(there may be additional closing costs)
|Annual Percentage Rate
(including points, fees, and interest)
|20 Years||Prime -.75%*
(3.75% Floor Rate)
|0%||up to 80%
(70% CLTV on attached town-homes and condominiums)
- 20-year term with a 10-year draw period.
- Maximum loan amount is $100,000.
- Minimum loan amount is $10,000.
- Maximum Combined Loan to Value (CLTV is 80% of appraised value, less existing 1st mortgage balance, on single family detached homes
- Maximum CLTV is 70% on attached town-homes and condominiums.
- First Florida Credit Union must be in a 1st or 2nd lien position, and any 2nd mortgages, utility liens, and down-payment assistance grants must be paid off with HELOC funds at time of disbursement.
- An online value is used for this loan, but in the event that an online value is not available, a standard appraisal will be required.
- An appraisal fee will be collected from member in advance if required.
- Credit and other qualifications apply for loan approval.
- Loan amounts of $150,000 or higher will automatically require a standard appraisal.
*The APR will be based on Prime Interest Rate published in The Wall Street Journal (the index), plus or minus a Margin. As of December 15, 2016, the Prime Rate in The Wall Street Journal is 3.75%. The Margin ranges from -.75% to 4.50% and is based upon applicant’s individual credit history and CLTV. The APR will never be more than 18% or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less. However, the APR will not be less than 3.75% (the floor). All balances will accrue interest at a variable APR, which can adjust on the first day of each month- based upon the Prime Rate published in The Wall Street Journal 10 days prior to adjustment date. There is no limit on the amount by which the APR can change during any one year period. A $10,000 minimum initial advance is required at closing. Loan and credit line are subject to credit approval, documentation, and security requirements. Closing costs are estimated to range between $350 and $1,200. Upon request, we will provide an itemization of the costs. Property insurance is required, including flood insurance if applicable. Applies only to owner-occupied primary residences located within the state of Florida. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.