An extra layer of security to protect your account.
If the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system detects any uncharacteristic or unusual behavior involving your account, an extra layer of security is triggered, requiring you to complete additional steps to verify your identity in order to complete the log-in process.
From a Desktop Computer
- At the time you enroll for Online Banking, you are asked to select and answer three questions
- If required afterwards, these questions are used to verify your identity during the log-in process
From a Mobile Device
- The first time you launch the Mobile App, you are asked to register your device, using a one-time PIN that is sent to your email of record
- If required afterwards, a one-time PIN is used to verify your identity and complete the log-in process
Receive MFA Help
- Call (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359 6800, ext. 1]
- Visit a branch near you