Second Mortgage Rate
Example below, fees and APR** based on $50,000 loan amount, with an 80% LTV.
|MortgageTerm||Interest Rate as low as||Points (no origination or discount points)||CLTV (loan to value)||Fees* (There may be additional closing costs)||APR** (Includes points, fees and interest)as low as|
- Minimum loan amount is $10,000.
- Maximum loan amount is $500,000. Maximum combined loan to value (CLTV) is 80% of appraised value less existing 1st mortgage balance, if any.
- First Florida Credit Union must be in a 2nd lien position and any 2nd mortgages, utility liens, and down-payment assistance grants must be paid off with Home Equity funds at time of disbursements.
- An online value is used for this loan, but in the event that an online value is not available, a standard appraisal will be required.
- Loan amounts of $150,000 or higher will automatically require a standard appraisal.
- An appraisal fee will be collected from member in advance if required.
- Credit and other qualifications apply for loan approval.
* Credit union will pay up to $400 of fees and closing costs. In the event the loan is paid off within 24 months of origination, member will be required to reimburse the credit union for all fees and closing costs paid on member’s behalf.
**Annual Percentage Rate. Is based on upon individualized credit history, term of the loan, and specific characteristics of your credit application.