Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
First Florida Credit Union’s flexible HELOC opens the door to the equity in your home.
Use a HELOC for anything from consolidating high-interest-rate credit card debt to making home improvements.
Advantages of a First Florida HELOC:
- 1.99% fixed APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 12 months
- Minimum floor rate is 3.50%
- Low costs
- Reusable credit line
- Terms up to 20 years with a 10 year draw period
- Competitive APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Available in Florida only
- Easy advance access with our HELOC Checking Account.
- Servicing retained by the credit union
- No escrow account required
Property Types: Owner occupied, primary residences only. No manufactured homes, commercial property, second homes, income-producing rental homes or multi-unit (2-4 units) homes.
To learn more about a HELOC, call (800) 766-4328 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800] and ask to speak with a mortgage representative. Or click on the links below: