Online Banking is at the heart of the First Florida Credit Union VibeSM (virtual internet branch experience). Online Banking is a free service that enables you to conveniently manage your accounts in a safe and secure environment. No matter where life takes you, you’ll have access to your accounts online so you can:
- View account balances
- Review recent and pending transactions, including ATM and debit card activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills faster and easier with Online Bill Payer Service.
- View and print images of cleared checks
- Obtain mortgage and loan information
- Make loan payments
- Place a stop payment on a check
First-Time Online Banking Users or Members Re-establishing Online Banking Access
Enrolling is easy!
- By Phone – (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext.1]
- In Person – visit a branch near you
Our staff will provide you with a temporary user ID and password. Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your temporary user ID and password, as well as instructed to set up Multifactor Authentication (MFA), an enhanced security that verifies your identity. To learn more about our state-of-the-art MFA security program, please click here.
If you need additional help enrolling your account(s) in Online Banking, please contact our Member Support Center at (800) 766-4328, ext. 1 [in Jacksonville (904) 359-6800, ext. 1].
Please note that for security reasons, your Online Banking credentials will be disabled if you have not logged into your Online Banking or Mobile Banking account within 6 months. To keep your Online Banking credentials active, simply log into your account either using Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.