Deposit Checks Using our New Mobile Banking App and the Camera on Your Smartphone!
Mobile e-Deposit is:
SIMPLE: The App prompts you to take a picture of the front and back of the check. A rectangular box on the screen acts as a guide so picture-taking is a snap.
CONVENIENT: Deposit checks whenever and wherever you need to – no need to use a computer!
SECURE: Images are not stored on your phone.
TIMELY: Deposit up to $2,500 daily†
Mobile e-Deposit from your Smartphone/mobile device:
To use Mobile e-Deposit, you’ll need to download our FREE Mobile Banking App‡ onto your iPhone® , iPod Touch®, or Android™ smartphone. You can search for First Florida in the App store of your device or click here. Once you have the App, you can make a deposit by:
- Logging into the Mobile Banking App using your First Florida Online Banking User ID and Password;
- Selecting “e-Deposit” from the menu and then following the prompts to submit a picture of the front and back of the check.
- To use our Mobile Banking App, you must be enrolled in Online Banking .
- You can use Mobile e-Deposit only through the Mobile Banking App, using an Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, or Apple iPod Touch.
- e-Deposit availability is based on your account relationship with First Florida.
- Member must meet account relationship criteria at the time of use.
† Maximum daily deposit amount is $2,500 with immediate credit of up to $500
‡ Contact your service provider regarding charges that you may incur relative to Web browser and data usage under your plan.